Wednesday 18 March 2015

Top Pink Products for Spring

 
 
 
 
 
One of my favourite colours to wear in Spring is Pink. It just seems like such a spring appropriate colour, corals and brighter neon colours are more summer. But neutral and pastels are always in for spring! I have put together my favourite pink products that are perfect for this spring.
 
Blush and Eyes
 
My favourite brand for when it comes to blushes is definitely Sleek. The products are amazing quality and really pigmented. I have the Sleek Blush in Pixie Pink. It's a gorgeous bright pink that is just the right pigmentations, by this I mean it isn't too bright but not too subtle. Just right!
 
The other blush in the photo is from Topshop and its a cream blush in the shade Flush. It's a cream to powder formula so it blends nicely and gives your cheeks a nice pink flush, hence the name :D
 
I have a little eyeshadow that is so pretty, the swatch of it doesn't show how stunning it is in real life! It's from No7 in Antique Rose and is a lovely gold and pink eyeshadow. It is nice and shimmery but also very natural at the same time!
 
Lips
 
If you've been reading my blog for a while, you may know that I do love my pink lispticks. I find them so easy to wear and they can suit anyone with any skin tones! For this post I decided to pick out my most pink lipsticks that would be perfect for spring. Most of my favourite lip products are from Revlon, so I have included the Revlon Matte Balm in Elusive. This is a gorgeous medium toned pink, its so natural and is also really creamy and not at all drying.
 
I also love the Revlon Lip Butters and I chose the shade Strawberry Shortcake. The lip butters from Revlon are so hydrating and feel like lip balms, this shade is a light nude pink and is such a nice spring shade.
 
 I think MAC lipsticks are such amazing quality so I couldn't not include it in this post, its the MAC lipstick in Chatterbox. Again, its a very pretty everyday pink. Finally, to change things up a bit I have included a lip gloss.
 
 It is the Tanya Burr lipgloss in Aurora. I absolutely love this lip gloss, especially the name. Its actually very good quality and I have a whole post dedicated to it here.
 
Brushes
 
I know, I know, I only chose these brushes because of their pink packaging. But it was too pretty to ignore and just fitted nicely with the post! So from top to bottom in the picture (they are all from Real Techniques by the way, I'll just tell you the name of the brush.) Multitasking Brush which I use for powder and sometimes blending in foundation, Setting Brush which I use to blend my under eye concealer and the Stippling Brush which I love to use for foundation.
 
So those are my top pink products for spring. I hope you enjoyed this post and tell me your Top Spring Products in the comments below! Thank you for reading.

16 comments:

  1. I really want to try the Tanya Burr lipglosses they look lovely x
    Emmys Blog | MAC Cinderella Controversial Review

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! I still need to try the Topshop blushes! I currently have a giveaway on my fashion blog if you'd like to check it out? X

    The Fashion Road

    ReplyDelete
  3. Chatterbox looks such a pretty shade!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So many lovely products! I love pink so I'm finding the photos very aesthetically pleasing haha! x
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not the biggest fan of pink but I've got to admit that these pictures are really pretty. I'd love to try Tanya Burrs lip glosses someday :)
    Dalal xo, monochromedaisies.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pink is my favourite ♥ I love those Real Techniques brushes x

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Topshop blush is in such a pretty but natural flush shade, I have never tried any Topshop cheek products but as I love all of their other beauty products I must give some a try.

    Ooh La Luce | Beauty, Life, Fashion

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try Topshop blushes they are amazing! xx

      Delete
  8. Love your picks! The Tanya Burr lip glosses are uh-mazing :)x

    Also, I’ve nominated you for the Creative Blogger Award so if you like writing posts like that you can check out the rules from my post here: Creative Blogger Award

    Anu | My life as Anu | bloglovin

    ReplyDelete