Tuesday 3 June 2014

May Favourites


 
 

 

Hello beauties! Another month has flown past and that means it is time for a monthly favourite! I cannot believe it is June already, I am quite excited for this month as it is my birthday on the 19th eeek! Anyway, let's get on with my favourites.

The first thing is a mascara. It is the One by One Mascara by Maybelline. I guess you could say I have a love hate relationship with this mascara as sometimes it doesn't quite work but sometimes I absolutely love it! When I say it doesn't work I mean it comes out clumpy and over the top. But throughout this month i have been loving it because it is very lengthening and makes my lashes look super long.

The next product in my list of favourites is the Real Techniques Detailer Brush. This is usually quite an unpopular brush as it doesn't really do much. However I like to use this as a lip brush to make my lipstick more precise. If I am wearing a bold lip and I need it to look accurate and not messy, I will use this to line my lips precisely. I think it fits really nicely in the corner of my lips.

Skincare-wise, I have began using this Boots a Cucumber Facial Toner to cleanse my face. Firstly I just want to say it smells so refreshing and healthy which is always a bonus. But its also really nice and cool on my skin and has helped to prevent break out.

Music
The XX - Coexist album
Lana Del Rey - West Coast

So that is everything I have loved last month! I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Have a nice day, bye!

4 comments:

  1. i have been lusting after a real techniques brush for sooo long! i really need to invest! id love it if youd comment back http://amyelizabethfashion.blogspot.co.uk/2014/06/big-sexy-hair.html xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really recommend them they're great! And sure xx

      Delete
  2. I love maybelline's mascaras. I had to try this one too! And the lipstick looks beautiful!

    xx, Be || lovefrombe

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love maybelline mascaras they are my favourite! Xx

      Delete