Saturday 15 November 2014

Best Benefit Products

 
 
 
 
 
When it comes to Benefit, there are some products that personally, I don't really think are worth the money, but then there are some products which are amazing. This blog post is going to be about my favourite products from Benefit. These are probably Benefit's most popular products as they are very hyped about but that's because they are so good!
 
The first thing is the incredible They're Real Mascara (review here). If you haven't heard of this, where have you been?! But seriously this mascara is amazing. It makes my lashes 10x longer and more voluminous. Although this mascara is a whopping £19, I really think its worth it as I can really notice a difference when I wear this. Also it lasts for a very long time, which means its a pain to remove. But if you haven't tried it, you should definitely put this mascara on your Christmas list!
 
Next up on my favourites from Benefit is High Beam. There is also sun beam but I prefer High beam. In a nutshell its a liquid highlighter, obviously I have a mini version but I've had it for ages and there's still plenty left. I like this because most highlighters I have tried are more glitter than a subtle shimmer, but High Beam has a very natural shimmering glow that doesn't look like you've dusted glitter all over your cheeks haha.
 
The Hoola bronzer is also one of my loves, the shade of this bronzer is not too red toned nor to grey toned but perfectly in the middle. It's also very pigmented so you only need a tiny bit. Again, I have the mini tester version but I've still only used a tiny amount so the bronzer lasts very long!
 
Last but not least, the famous Porefessional! I've actually done a full review on this here! This is one of the best primers I've tried as it really helps me stay matte throughout the day and it covers my pores. This primer is better for oily skin as I don't think it would be suitable for dry skin as it might be drying.
 
Can I just say, Benefit get a 10/10 for packaging! Anyway, those were the products I think are the best from Benefit! Thank you for reading, bye!

5 comments:

  1. I really love the they're real mascara, porfessional and hoola:-) I haven't tried high beam so definitely need to get that. Love post..I also really love Rockateur xxx

    Love Charlotte xxxx
    scarletslippers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love benefit blushers most! x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't tried anything from Benefit yet (I know, shocking) but I really want to and I think I'm going to make my sister bring me a couple things when she goes to the US, haha ;)

    My life as Anu | MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love benefit! these are also some of my favorites :)

    Missmacbeauty | Missmacbeauty

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love their blushes - Bella Bamba & Dallas! Also They're Real mascara!
    xprincessjas | ♥

    ReplyDelete