Sunday 10 May 2015

Things I've Repurchased

Things I've Repurchased

When it comes to makeup, I am always willing to try out some new products every now and then. But sometimes I find a product that just works for me and ticks all the boxes. This post is about those products, and because they worked so well for me I end up repurchasing them. I will probably do more posts on Things I've Repurchased so this could become a series-type thing!

Lets start with the Maybelline One by One Mascara. I have mentioned this in a lot of my posts recently, but that is because I am just so in love with this mascara. I have tried many Maybelline mascaras, but out of all of them this is my favourite. It is so lengthening and defines each of my lashes. The only thing I would say is it can get a bit clumpy if you put on too many coats, but other than that this mascara is incredible.

The next product is one that I'm sure most beauty lovers have repurchased before. Of coursre, it is the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer. This concealer is amazing, the one I am using at the moment is actually my third tube but that one is in the bin. As you can see the writing does eventually rub off which is a bit annoying, but the actual concealer is great! It has a really high coverage so it is great for concealing blemishes. It is a bit cakey, so if you have dry skin this may not be for you. But I like to use it for covering blemishes.

Powder is something that I go through so quickly. As you can see both of my powders are really close to finishing. It is the Natural Collection Pressed Powder. I used to use this a lot when I was starting out it makeup, and I've gone through so many of them, probably about 6? I think it's becuase they are so cheap that I always end up buying it, and also because they are really good for the price! But after these two powders run out, I will be using the Rimmel Stay Matte Powder as that is what I bought to use when these finish. But I'm sure that if I don't like the Rimmel powder I will definitely go back to using the Natural Collection ones.

So that is all of my products that I have repurchased recently. Next time I repurchase some products I will do another post on them if you would like to see that. Thanks for reading!


28 comments:

  1. I seriously love the Collection mascara. I'm currently working through my 6th repurchase and I still totally love it.
    Great post!
    Leanne xx
    nailsandteapots

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Natural Collection blushers, i have tried this powder but found it made me very patchy x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their blushes are very good, and ah thats a shame! xx

      Delete
  3. I just love that mascara !
    xoxo,

    atwednesdaysiwearpink.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the mascare , too :) maybvellin has some good ones :) At the moment I'm using most of the time the Loreal Miss Manga :) It's a great one, too :)

    http://lovelyattitude.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Maybelline are my favourite when it comes to mascaras, I really want to try the L'oreal Miss Manga as I've heard some great things about it! x

      Delete
  5. Love that Natural Collection powder, I think it's quite an underrated brand!
    :)

    theeverydaylifeofrachel.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Another vote here to say how amazing that mascara is!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  7. this concealer has been repurchased by me multiple times too! x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The collection concealer is just an all time must have! xx

      Delete
  8. In the past I had tried the One by One Mascara multiple times and always found it too watery for my lashes... but maybe ill try it again!

    -xoxo Kacey

    cashmereandclass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm, maybe when you first buy it it can be a bit watery , but if you leave it for a week or two and come back to it it is amazing! xx

      Delete
  9. I need to try this mascara. I usually rich for the one i blue packaging, but it's good to try shg new from time to time ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog arabesque - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Is that the Rocket mascara? I have heard that one is good, but I love the One by One mascara ! xx

      Delete
  10. I've repurchased Maybellines One by One mascara so many time, it's so amazing.

    http://arnellavanilla.com/category/home/

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer just so affordable for everyday, I have the lasting perfection powder but haven't used it in ages, might get it out and give it another go.
    Ottilie xx
    O is for Ottilie

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love that mascara! I keep buying new ones instead of re purchasing old faves :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I normally don't repurchase things, but this mascara is just too good not to buy again! xx

      Delete
  13. The concealer is also one product I'm always repurchasing - when you find something that works, it just makes so much sense to stick to it :)

    Claire | Stylingo.co.uk | xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It just works so well for me, I always need one with me! xx

      Delete
  14. I love the One By One mascara as well although I've read a ton of negative reviews on it... No idea why because for me it's an amazing mascara :) Lovely review!

    Also - thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog and for following!
    I've followed you on BL' :)

    Valérie | Scribbles of Valérie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No problem! And I have heard a lot of mixed reviews about it as well, and thank you! xx

      Delete