Sunday 9 February 2014

Q&A

Hey guys! If you follow me on Instagram (@_beautiegirl) then you'll know that I asked my followers to ask me some questions so I could do a Q&A here on my blog. This is quite a short blog post but I hope you enjoy!

1. If you could only have one makeup item for the rest of your life what would it be?
Well I want to say mascara but what if I have a spot or something then I'll need concealer? Hmm I'm gonna go for mascara as it just tops of a look and I can never leave the house without mascara. 

2. If you could have 1 perfume for the rest of your life what would it be?
I'd probably go for Daisy by Marc Jacobs as it's just the perfect sweet floral fragrance and I absolutely love it.

3. Favourite perfume for bottle design?
For bottle design, hmm definitely the Marc Jacobs perfumes, probably Oh Lola as it's just so bright and bold and I love pink so... Haha!

4. Why did you start doing a blog?
I started blogging because I really enjoy makeup and beauty and I wanted to start a YouTube, but I'm not confident enough and I'm not allowed haha. Also I was reading other peoples blogs such as Zoella, Ashleighbeauty and CoutureGirl. They really inspired me to start a blog and that's what I did.

5. What are you inspired to be?
I am still unsure about what I want to be, but I want to be something that makes me happy and that I enjoy. I would also love a career fashion/makeup related but I'm not sure if I will go down that route.

6. Why did you start a themed Instagram?
To be honest I don't really know. I used to have a themed Instagram account that my friends at school knew about called @amandabrick but it got hacked so I had to make another one. I also had another secret one called @amandabeautie and if you go on my older blog posts you'll see me sharing it, but then that also got hacked and I couldn't access it. Then later on I wanted to restart a themed Instagram and so I did. I really enjoy taking photographs especially of makeup as it's so photogenic.

7. What's your favourite concealer?
Definitely Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer, I've talked about this so much on my blog but it's the best drugstore concealer and such a good price. If you haven't already tried it out then go and check it out!

8. How to you edit your Instagram photos?
I edit it with snapseed and moreBeaute2.

9. Who inspires you?
My inspiration comes from people makeup obsessed like me haha such as Zoella, Tanya Burr, Velvetgh0st and many more.

10. If you could live on one makeup brand for free for the rest of your life what would it be?
For free? Then probably like Chanel haha! Or MAC? I don't know!

Thank you to everyone who asked these questions and I hope you enjoyed this blogpost!

No comments:

Post a Comment