Thursday 9 October 2014

Maybelline Colour Tattoo







I'm sure you have all heard of the Maybelline Colour Tattoos, I have the shade On and On Bronze and I think it is a great bronze cream eye shadow base. I've heard these are supposedly dupes for MAC's Pain Pots, but I don't own any of them to compare to.

For around £6, I think these cream eyeshadows are totally worth it. They have a very long lasting power, high pigmentation and the application is very easy. They apply very creamily but also blend out easily too. The shade range is also very good as there are more bold colours like purples and blues but also more neutral shades like On and On Bronze.

What I like about this is that you don't have to wear it as a base, you can wear it on its own and it looks lovely as well! I sometimes use it as a base for when I am going out etc so my eyeshadows last for a long time. The colour is also very neutral and nothing too intense, I blend it out so it isn't too bold.

So I really think these are worth picking up if you haven't already! Maybelline have some great autumn shades as well which I am tempted to get my hands on! Thanks for reading, bye!

3 comments:

  1. I have this one and think it is lovely and use it all the time.

    Pams Stuff and Things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice review and its nice that it can be used as base and eye shadow :)
    GlamupGirls

    ReplyDelete
  3. I use this on a daily basis and I love it, it's a great neutral shade that lasts all day even without a primer. I also sometimes use it as a primer for eyeshadow as I feel it adds intensity to a neutral eye look and also does a great job of making eyeshadow last longer x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete