Saturday 15 November 2014

Top 5 Thurday - Drugstore Products








I am definitely a drugstore lover, there's just so many amazing products out there for great prices! For this months Top 5 Thursday is on my top 5 drugstore products. Let me just say this was very difficult to choose as I couldn't decide which ones were the best as there are so many good ones!

MUA Undressed Palette
Whenever people ask me for cheap but good quality eyeshadow palettes, I always recommend MUA palettes as they are incredibly pigmented but are only £4 for 12 shadows! The Undressed palette (review here) is a great dupe for the Naked 1 Palette as the shades are so similar! There's a mix of matte and shimmer and the shadows are so pigmented! I really like this palette and its one of my favourites.

Revlon Lip Butters
Even though I'm mentioning 4 of the lip butters, it still counts as 1 products I guess... Oh well I love the lip butters in general. The shades I have are Sweet Tart, Berry Smoothie, Sorbet and Srawberry Shortcake. I love these because they are so moisturising and are a mix between a lip balm and a lip stick. I actually have a review here if you want to see! Even though they aren't the most pigmented, they are still very buildable and are very natural. Plus the packaging is gorgeous!

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer
This is one of the most hyped about products in the beauty community. But that's because it is amazing! The coverage is very high which is great as it can easily cover very red spots. It is also quite creamy but does tend to have a drying finish, so for dry skin this might not be great. I am continually repurchasing this concealer as its fab!

Revlon Colourburst Laquer Balms
Another Revlon Lip product ahah, I guess I love Revlon's lip product! I am in love with their lip crayons as they are so beautiful. I have the shade Vivacious and Demure (review here). I really like the shade Vivacious as its a bold pink that's still really wearable and the shiny finish means it is buildable. Demure is probably my favourite as it is supposedly a dupe for MAC Hue. It comes out a sheer pink that is so wearable and I am in love. Moreover, the packaging (again) is stunning!

Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation
Again, I have a full review here if you are interested. I really like this foundation as it has a very natural finish on the skin and its not to heavy. I'd say it ahs a medium coverage but it's definitely buildable. Also this is about £6 which is such a bargain!

So those are all my favourite drugstore products! I hope you enjoyed this post and thank you for reading!

2 comments:

  1. I love MUA palettes, they're such good value for money. I'm always surprised at how good the quality is considering the price :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can't beat Rimmel foundations, they're perfect and such good prices.
    Love Vicki ♥ victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete