Friday 28 November 2014

Soap and Glory Stash

 
 
 
 
 
For a very long time I have loved the brand Soap and Glory (I'm sure you've all heard of it) and I thought it was time I did a post on it. I'm not entirely sure how to explain this post but its basically a mini review on the products I have, so my Soap and Glory Stash. From bath and body to makeup to alarm clocks!
 
Bath and Body
The Sugar Crush Body Wash is probably the product I am most excited to try. Zingy and citrusy scents are my ultimate favourite so this shower gel ticks all the boxes for me! At the moment I am using the Smoothie Star Deep Moisture Body Milk which has a almond/nutty scent but feels so moisturising and buttery! Definitely recommend that one as I can really notice a difference in my skin. I also have some minis which I am going to be using when I go travelling, I have the Clean On Me shower gel and the Scrub 'Em and Leave 'Em Body Buff.
 
Makeup
I've always loved Soap and Glory Makeup, even though I've only tried two products, but their makeup range is so pretty and looks amazing! I absolutely love the Thick and Fast Mascara and I'm thinking of doing a review on it soon because it is so amazing! Something I mentioned in my Disappointing Products post is the Sexy Mother Pucker lip gloss, I'm not too happy with this product  because unfortunately it just didn't reach my expectations.
 
Non-Beauty
The first non-beauty thing I have is a makeup bag, well I guess this is slightly beauty related so I kind of cheated here. But its quite big and spacious and my auntie actually got this for me so I am really grateful for that. She also got me a S&G shower cap but I couldn't really take a photo of a shower cap ahah! Anyway the makeup bag is a black and pink dogtooth print and inside it is black and white. I also have an alarm clock which came in a set that my friend got me!
 
As you can see I love Soap and Glory and my favourite range is the Sugar Crush range as the scent is incredible! I have tried many other Soap and Glory products but they have obviously ran out so I couldn't include them. I think Soap and Glory would make great gifts at Christmas if you are stuck for present ideas! Thank you for reading this post I hope you enjoyed!

4 comments:

  1. I never try any of the S&G product before but I find it quite awesome to try one. Great post <3

    http://www.kinikunormal.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a new follower :)

    Lovely blog, check out mine here :)

    www.blogvivalavida.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm hoping for some S&G goodies this year, I've never really used much and i think it's time i need to!
    Love Vicki ♥ victoriajanex.co.uk

    ReplyDelete