Saturday 20 September 2014

Fall into Autumn - Collab Series

original photo source - weheartit but edited by myself
The days are getting shorter and the nights are getting colder. When it's time to wear knit sweaters and dark berry lips it can only mean one thing, autumn is here! To make this autumn extra special, myself and Fran from Fran's World will be doing a collaboration series on all things autumn. We've decided to name it Fall into Autumn and there shall be many exciting posts to get you ready for this season. We shall be posting autumn related fashion and beauty posts all the way through September and October so keep your eyes peeled for that! We will also be using the #FallintoAutumn on twitter so you can be up to date with our series. I hope you enjoy the idea of this series and make sure you check out her blog http://franciscarockey.blogspot.co.uk ! Thanks for reading, bye!

4 comments:

  1. I love fall! :) And I love how everyone is doing fall related posts! <3 Getting me excited for the season!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. the collab sounds amazing! and I love Autumn to bits, hoping to do something similar during Christmas!

    WISH UPON A SMILE

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah we were going to do a Christmas series too! xx

      Delete