Sunday 23 March 2014

Colours of the Rainbow Tag!




 





Hey beauties! Today's blog post is going to be a tag that I saw on YouTube going around. They said they tagged everyone so I chose to do it as well. If you haven't heard of this then it's pretty simple; you have to pick your favourite beauty items that are the same colours as the rainbow. However I've kind of changed it up a bit because I'm not really doing my favourite products. I just picked different products that weren't very similar to each other. So the colours I have done are red, orange, yellow, green, turquoise (blue), indigo (dark blue), violet (purple) and pink!

Red
For red I have chosen the Bourjois 3D Effect lip gloss. This lip gloss is so pigmented and not sticky at all. It's very glossy which is nice and it has a very nice smell. Sometimes lip glosses can smell slightly chemically however this one has a pleasant smell which I genuinely have no idea how to describe.

Orange
I'm not surprised that I chose this but it is the Maybelline Baby Lips in Cherry Me. I know, I know it's not actually orange but the packaging is which is what I've mainly chosen all of these products on. I absolutely love this lip product. It's basically a tinted lip balm but it is actually quite pigmented depending on how much you use. It adds a nice cherry colour to your lips and the smell is absolutely delicious! For £2.99 I definitely recommend these if you haven't tried them already.

Yellow
I think this was actually the only yellow product I have but its the Maybelline Colossum Mascara. Unfortunately this is practically run out so I don't use it that often but if you would like to see a full review of it click here.

Green
Like the mascara above this was the only green thing I had. It is a Vaseline in the Aloe Vera flavour. I've had this for a long time and it still hasn't run out but this is really nice to moisturise my lips.

Turquoise (blue)
I couldn't decide which product to choose but I've chosen the Porefessional by Benefit. This is so good and really helps to remove pores. It smoothens out my sking and softens it as well. I have a mini size which is perfect for travelling but the full size is much bigger.

Indigo (dark blue)
I have chosen a really basic product I know, sorry about that. I think that Nivea lip balms are essential and this is just the Original one. If your lips are getting dry then these are a life saver!

Violet (purple) 
Another lip balm sorry! This is The Body Shop lip balm in Passionberry. I absolutely love the Body Shop's lip balms and Passionberry is by far my favourite. It doesn't come out purple so don't worry but it has a very very very faint tint which would probably show up if you put loads on. The smell of this though is just incredible! If I tried to describe it, I would probably end up describing it terribly wrong so I will leave you to find out when you smell it in the shop (you really should smell it.)

Pink
Now this was a tough one as I have a lot of products with pink on them. But I've decided to go with my Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart as they are just so pretty and such amazing products! I have done a full review on these which you can see here. Revlon Lip Butters are such amazing products, they are so moisturising and are very pigmented at the same time. Definitely recommend these!

So that was my Colours Of the Rainbow Tag! I tag all of you to do this and if you have any requests for blog posts then please comment them down below! I hope you have enjoyed this and if you like my blog please follow it! Thanks for reading, bye!


5 comments:

  1. I love this tag! You have included a lot of my favourite products x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah these are some of my favourites too! Xx

      Delete
  2. I LOVE some of those products!

    xx
    http://lovefrombe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pictures are so bright and colourful! :) I love the Colossal and Sweet Tart :P :O Poreefessional!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and ahh my ones nearly ran out so I don't use it that often :( xx

      Delete