Monday 20 January 2014

Sleek Face Form Palette Review

 
Hey guys! If you saw my Christmas Wishlist 2013 blog post then you'll know that I asked for the Sleek Face Form Palette which is what I'm going to be reviewing today! I absolutely love this and am so happy I got it. My palette is in light and there are four shade ranges: Fair, Light, Medium and Dark. I think the medium and dark ones don't come with a blush, they come with a bronzer. But the Fair and Light ones come with a contour, highlight and a blush which I think is the Rose Gold blush.


So I'm gonna start of with the packaging of the product. It comes in a box which I actually kept, don't know why but I did haha. Then the actual palette is in a matte black palette which is what most of the sleek products come in (their blushes etc). I really like the box but I do think it can get dirty easily. But I think it's really sleek and classy hence the name of the brand. When you open it up there is a mirror on the top bit which is really clear and handy. Then you have the products which are really pretty I think.





The contour colour is a matte brown which is perfect for contouring. I actually prefer matte contours to shimmery ones so I really like this. The highlight is a shimmery cream and the blush is a coraly pink with golden shimmer. The actual products are really nicely pigmented and aren't too heavy or sheer. My favourite is the contour. Unfortunately my highlight has a huge mark in it because I dropped it and something scratched it :( 





This product has definitely made it to my favourites and if I ever run out I will for sure be purchasing it again. It's also really handy for travelling as it is all in one and has a mirror as well. So if you're thinking about buying this product I totally recommend it to you. Plus this is only £9.99 and for what you get it's a really good price. Sleek can be purchased from Superdrug, not sure about boots.






Thanks for reading this review and I hope you have a nice day!

No comments:

Post a Comment