Sunday 19 April 2015

Drugstore Haul


I rarely do hauls on my blog, so this is probably the first one in 10 months or something like that. I suppose I could call this a Collective Haul as I didn't buy it all in one go. Anyway on with the things I bought.

Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer // £4.19 
I am forever repurchasing this product, it's such a necessity. I used to be the Shade 2 but that was a little bit dark for me so now I am using the lightest shade (1 Fair). You have probably heard lots about this concealer, but if you haven't then definitely try it out. The coverage is great and it's so affordable too.

Rimmel Stay Matte Powder //  £3.99
Surprisingly, I have never actually every used this powder before. But the powder I usually use everyday (Natural Collection Pressed Powder) is beginning to run out and I need a new one. So I decided to try this out as I have heard lots of good things.

Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum // £10.99 - 2 for £14
This has been on my wishlist for quite a while. I have been looking for something light weight everytime I went into Boots I have always been debating whether to buy it or not. But I am so glad I bought it as, from what I have tried so far, it feels really nice on my skin and nothing too heavy. I will be doing a full review on this so keep your eyes peeled for that!

Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition in 'Nude-ist' // £8.99 - 2 for £14
Just like the foundation, this has been something I have wanted for so long, since it came out I think. I've heard so many people raving about them and I really wanted to try out the shade Nude-ist which looks like a browny pink but on my lips and when swatched it's definitely more of a muted pink/mauve. But the formula is absolutely amazing, it literally feels like velvet. I was worried it would be drying or patchy but it isn't at all!

I will definitely be writing some more in-depth reviews of some of my new purchases and I'm sure they will soon become my top favourites. Thank you for reading, hope you enjoyed!

34 comments:

  1. The Rimmel powder is lovely, i also picked up one of the new Bourjois Liquid lipsticks in Rose on the Rocks x
    Emma | Emmys Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really want to try out more of the Bourjois Liquid Lipsticks, they have so many lovely shades! xx

      Delete
  2. lovely haul dear....
    I love collection concealer and rimmel london press powder ..do let me know this bourgois healthy serum is good for oily skin??
    glamorous-guilt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you and yes I will let you know! I will do a review on it after I have tried it out properly :) xx

      Delete
  3. Rimmel Stay Matte powder is definitely a must-have ;) x

    Love, Charline | Charline Has a Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. All time favourite powder!
    www.norawears.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's definitely one of my favourite products! x

      Delete
  5. I do Collective hauls, too. Who on earth buys that much stuff he can post hauls every month? Love your picks.

    LindaLibraLoca: Beauty, Baby and Backpacking

    ReplyDelete
  6. where would us bloggers be without our trusty stay matte powder, i think everyone has this, i love it. Love your little haul, great picks xx

    Danielle || Miss Sunshine & Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm quite surprised you haven't tried the Rimmel powder until now as it seems to be a lot of people's go to powder haha. I love the look of the Bourjois Rouge Velvet Edition lipsticks although I haven't had the chance to try one yet!

    Tara Eavan x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha I am suprised at myself as well, I don't know how I haven't tried it yet!

      Delete
  8. I feel like the worse blogger for never of using that powder...think I need to change this pronto!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes same! It feels like every blogger has to have tried it sometime in their life! xx

      Delete
  9. I love the Bourjois serum, but it is so expensive here in Canada! I love the Rimmel powder, it's my fave :)

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no that's a shame! It is still fairly expensive for drugstore here in the UK xx

      Delete
  10. love the look of this lip product, the shade is gorgeous x
    Hannah | Heyitshannaah

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah it's stunning, going to be a new favourite of mine! xx

      Delete
  11. I want to try this Bourjois foundation for so long now (:
    Nati xx
    www.simplyartdicted.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. From what I have tried of it so far, it's amazing! xx

      Delete
  12. I really want to try the Bourjois nude lipstick! Love the formula of those, I have it in a hot pink but nude is much more versatile :)

    Erin | Erin and Katherine Talk Beauty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a stunning shade and is so lovely for everyday wear! xx

      Delete
  13. Hey! I love your blog, I've been reading it for a while now and I was wondering how you made your banner/logo/name thingy at the top? What website did you use? I'd really like to redesign my blog! 💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And I used a website called PicMonkey I make it and I followed a tutorial which I found online. If you search 'how to make a blog banner' there should be some useful tutorials! xx

      Delete
  14. I am obsessed with Bourjois healthy mix at the moment - it just has such a great and natural coverage for me :)

    vvnightingale.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I love how natural and wearable it is xx

      Delete
  15. You have such lovely photos! I really love the Collection Concealer xx

    Gemma ♥ | Miss Makeup Magpie

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a lovely haul! I really want to try the healthy mix foundation!
    Rachel Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really try it out, its amazing! Thank you xx

      Delete