Sunday 13 July 2014

Topshop Blush in Flush






 Hey beauties! Today I am going to review my first Topshop makeup product! It is one of their cream blushes and I have the shade Flush. Firstly I would just like to say how cute the packaging of Topshop makeup is. I love the colour Flush as it's a corally pink, I don't actually own this colour so I thought I might get it.

This blush is a cream to powder finish which means it applies like a cream but has a powder finish. I quite like this as it means it looks more natural but applies and blends easily. It is very creamy at first and it's more of a matte blush. The shade Flush is very pretty and perfect for summer! I like how bright it looks in the packaging but when applied (and blended) it turns out very natural and subtle. I usually apply this with the Real Technique Stippling Blush. 

I really like this blush and I think it looks really pretty once applied and blended on the cheeks. I think it's £7 maybe 6 or 8 I'm not entirely sure but I think that is a decent price. The packaging is so cute as well and the formular is very nice. Overall I really recommend to try out the Topshop blushes, especially the shade Flush. I hope you enjoyed this blog post. Thanks for reading, bye!

6 comments:

  1. This blush colour is so pretty! I love the packaging too x

    daisy-drops

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been wanting this blush for ages, I don't know why I've held out for so long not buying it!! I think I'm going to have to after reading your post :-) x

    Sarah
    http://www.sparklesandstories.com/
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/10555169

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the packaging and the shade is gorgeous!

    Kay ♡ imladiiekay

    ReplyDelete