Tuesday 27 May 2014

How To Wear : Holographic Sandals

Hey beauties! Today I have a different blog post, it's going to be a fashion post on how to wear holographic sandals. Recently I bought these holographic caged sandals with a white chunky cleated sole from TK MAXX. I was actually a bit stuck with how to wear them so I thought I would make to blog post to help think of ideas and to help any of you wondering how to wear chunky sandals like these. So I have put together an outfit that I would wear these shoes with. Hope you enjoy!









Outfit
Monochrome Dogtooth Shift Dress - TK MAXX
Orange Satchel - H&M
Earrings - Miss Selfridge
Bracelet - Fossil ( and a primark hairband)
Shoes - TK MAXX

5 comments:

  1. I have holographic sandals and I love them so much! I like how you've styled yours, they go so nice with the dress :)x

    Libby-Jade

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look! I recently got some holographic sandals in the sale from Bank for £10.00. I haven't worn them yet & off the top of my head I can't even remember what they look like as I have put them away for my hols in August.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and ahh wow that's a great bargain! xx

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous - I love picking up something a little different in TK Maxx

    www.lindsaydavison.co.uk

    ReplyDelete